Dr. Scot B Scheffel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scot B Scheffel?

Keeping my joints young!

Dr. Sheffel and his nurse are always great to work with - they listen attentively, examine, and treat the problem. Dr. Sheffel keeps up with the latest practices while mixing in the tried and true treatments. I'm able to stay active and enjoy all that Boise has to offer because my muscle/joint issues are being taken care of by a team with a great deal of experience and care.

Dr Scheffel was a kind, informative doctor. He diagnosed accurately and was careful in reviewing all information before making an assessement. He was truthful, but provided hope for available options. I would recommend him.

Dr Scheffel went above and beyond with my teen.

Not Personable

Dr Scheffel seems to have a good grasp of his field. He was able to quickly diagnose my issue, however, he could not communicate what I was supposed to do about it. The orthopedic doctor Scheffel sent me to in his same building, did not provide any insight either. It took yet another orthopedic doctor in a different office to help me with my diagnosis. After much time and money spent, I should have gone to the third doctor in the first place. Dr Scheffel speaks very quickly and frankly, not as though he is talking to an actual human being who might want to understand their condition. I was very disappointed in the time Dr Scheffel took to explain my condition to as well as the lack of any emotion, I almost felt as though I was talking to a robot. While I appreciate professionalism from all doctors, Dr Scheffel was definitely missing the human element, not to mention skill to treat a patient.