Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Anderson
Dr. Scott A Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with another office in Blair, WI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Mercy Hospital And Trauma Center and Meriter Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott A Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott A Anderson has the following 12 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
Showing 2 of 3
Skills & ability to relate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott A Anderson - Posted on April 19th, 2018
Dr Anderson performed a complete hip replacement for my adult daughter who has special cognitive needs as well hip dysplasia, prior to her surgery Dr Anderson was willing & able to address the special needs both physical & cognitive. He appeals to me as well prepared w the most contemporary surgical approaches & has well developed social skills to recognize he's treating a person not just an arthritic hip. He communicated well w me & my speech limited daughter, listening carefully & seeking real contact w both of us. Oh if all were Dr Anderson !!
Professional and Personal review
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott A Anderson - Posted on December 16th, 2014
This man is a quack. He was ran out of Alabama due to over prescribing pain medication and abuse to his staff members. He is truly a horrible person without a heart. In medicine for the money. Also I should mention he went bankrupt and lost everything. He also got his receptionist pregnant while married and often referred to his little girl as a mistake.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2005
University Of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Scott A Anderson
Scott Anderson, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician. Dr. Anderson serves as a primary care provider for patients of all ages. Care provided includes preventive medicine, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases. (11/11)
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott A Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison, WI.