Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Bailey
Dr. Scott Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mebane, NC, with another office in Burlington, NC. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center. Dr. Bailey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Bailey has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 17
I met Dr. Bailey about 15 months ago when my son Tyler (who after 9 years of trying is truly my miracle baby)was a few days old and needed a follow up from the NICU. Since this is my first child I had no previous experience with a pediatrician. In that 15 months Dr. Bailey has helped us through everything from jaundice to well checks and other sick visits. He is wonderful! He helps ease my concerns and fears with his gentle and caring bedside manner and his wisdom and he always answers all my questions and gives me the much needed understanding and peace of mind that i'm looking for. I know that as a first time mom I can be sure i'm doing the best for my son as long as he and Mebane Pediatrics are there. I just can't thank him enough for that!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Bailey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alamance Regional Medical Center
11 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Rehab Provider Nc
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mebane, NC.