Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott A Berlin has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Scott A Berlin has the following 24 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Compression Fractures
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
- Herniated Disc
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Scott A Berlin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 52
I was diagnosed with every disc in my neck herniated. I was told that I not only needed steroid shots (nope, not gonna happen), but I needed a prescription for this compounded ointment that only this one specific pharmacy could provide. Ointment was worthless, and my RX insurance benefit was maxed out for the entire year because they billed me $2200 for it! My pharmacy specializes in compounds, but I was told only this certain pharmacy could fill it. Lies. Turns out the doctors had a financial interest in the pharmacy. Illegal, and the FBI got involved. Three years later, I still have herniated discs...no help at all, and ended up costing me a small fortune every month for my needed prescriptions for the remaining seven months of that year, since they maxed out my insurance with the bogus ointment! Don't ever let a doctor tell you that a specific pharmacy has to be used - YOU choose the pharmacy, and any medical professional telling you otherwise is violating the law!
My experience with Dr. Berlin is one of confusion, when I first saw him he seemed like a very caring physician. He couldn't seem to understand that the pain medication that I'm taking prescribed for every 8 hours I can't take, I can't take every 8 hours because I'm doing other things and therefore I take the medication usually twice a day and I sleep for 5 to 7 hours a night, I'm not available to take the medication. At some point he told me not to run out of pain medication, to call the office, and pick up another prescription. He said its not a pretty sight to see someone with drawing from pain medication. On my last visit I had not taken any pain medication for over 13 hours. There for my pain level was very high, because of the pain level he thought the pain medication wasn't working and decided to reduce the pain medication to a time release tablet that I tried before. That caused me a lot of problems such as becoming dysfunctional, comatose, upsetting my stomach, and not being able to take care of my family. He prescribed the medication anyway he also said I shouldn't drive when I take it so if I'm taking it every 8 hours how do I come in for my appointment. Dr. Berlin is not a easy doctor to communicate with and he's not friendly. He seems to be insensitive towards people less fortunate. I found him to be disrespectful and he has an attitude.
29 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Scott A Berlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott A Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.