Dr. Scott A Brandt Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Brandt?

Dr. Brian Bouck

I had back pain from 5 degenerating discs. I had 3 consults from different medical institutions and all had said that I would need fusion of 5 discs and 2 rods inserted into my back. I sent my MRI to Dr. Brandt and after review he said he thought he could help. I found Dr. Brandt's office very helpful and informative. I am currently one out from my 2nd appointment and doing incredibly well. The pain and discomfort are gone ! I am currently engaged in exercise to strengthen my lower back and abdominal muscles. I am looking forward to an active lifestyle again. I selected Thrive MD due to Dr. Brandt's experience in the stem field. The are many offices and medical centers that are beginning to get involved in the stem cell arena. I wanted a Doctor that has been doing this for a while and getting great results. Dr. Brandt has a kind and caring attitude, as well as his staff. I would highly recommend Thrive MD and already have sent many patients to him.

Still Feel Great

3 1/2 years after my stem cell procedure for my low back pain, I'm still feeling great! I used to have daily back pain for almost 20 years - now almost all of my days are pain free!

Stem Cell Injections

Very pleased with the results on my stem cell injections, I have highly recomended Dr. Brandt to others I know who would benifit from his procedures

Excellent results

I initially visited Dr Brandt's office in Vail Colorado October 2016 for treatment of my left knee. I had been experiencing pain for the last 2 years after tear of meniscus in left knee. After surgery to fix meniscus tear 1 year later was still in pain. I was told by doctors that I would need full knee replacement done and that was their only option. At this point I seeked alternative solutions I had stem cell injections on left knee October 2016. I also came back for a follow-up booster in March 2017. It is been one year now and my knee is 85 to 90% better. No longer have severe pain. Just occasional light pain after overdoing it exercising or walking sometimes. Pain is usually gone by next day after taking Aleve I am now able to hike and do exercises that I was never able to do prior to stem cell procedure. I would highly recommend Dr.. Brandt And Thrive MD if you are experiencing pain in knees.

HCG weight loss program

After years of dieting, always initially successful, whether Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Optifast, etc, and always gaining the weight back, a friend mentioned he had lost 40 pounds on the HCG diet. After 2 months, I have lost 26 pounds, but what I have found fascinating, is I no longer crave sweets. I have eaten real food the entire time & have not been hungry, even after the HCG portion of the diet was over.

Stem Cell Procedure

I recently received treatment from Dr. Brandt for my knees. Prior to my appointment with him, I was told by my orthopedic surgeon I needed a knee replacement. I am quite thankful for having been referred to Dr. Brandt by a former patient! I had outstanding success with the procedure and wouldn't hesitate for treatments in other joints if I needed it.

After years of struggling with mood swings, anxiety and weight gain I finally feel like myself again. I am losing weight and have my energy back. Thank you for guiding me through this process and reassuring me all the way. You have been easy to communicate with, kind and responsive – can’t thank you enough!

Great results from working with Dr. Brandt.

Started with Dr. Brandt 1 yr. ago. Results have been fantastic. My athletic stamina has improved dramatically, and I've lost approx. 15 lbs. and improved lean muscle mass. I would absolutely recommend working with Dr. Brandt.

Shoulders are bone-on-bone

My radiologist nephew saw my xrays and said I have the shoulders of a 90 year old. (I'm in my 60's) The sessions at ThriveMD were efficient, effective with fairly quick recovery. I'm back playing tennis and riding my bike. Nice job Dr. Brandt!

Great inner outer thigh tickle liposuction

Doctor Brandt and his team went above my expectations. They are all professional and courteous and caring. I received a tickle liposuction from him and had a very positive experience. The results are better than I ever expected. He did an amazing job contouring my inner and outer thighs. The result is perfectly smooth. I was very nervous about getting liposuction and getting ripples or dents and making the problem of my saddle bags even worse, instead, I have perfect looking legs now. I'm so happy I got this done, it was worth it. Not only was doctor Brandt very patient and attentive to my needs, but I found that his price was actually reasonable and the results are amazing. The day of the surgery I was sedated (no anesthesia) and it was very comfortable (I don't remember anything). The whole process took about 2 hours and then my husband drove me home. The recovery was pretty easy, I had minimal pain afterwards and I was just uncomfortable for about a week. I went back to work after 5 days and that was ok. I know he's an expect with needles, which is why I chose him, I trusted that he would be able to be very precise with the wand and I couldn't have chosen better.

I am delighted with the result Dr Brandt achieved ,the increase in range of motion and decrease in discomfort in my shoulder were way beyond what I had hoped for .So glad that a series of coincidences led me to his door .

Ski Season Saved!!!!

Dr. Brandt and his entire staff are amazing! Early in the ski season I had a partial tear in my ACL and thought I would be out until the next year for sure. However after consulting with Thrive MD they informed me that I was a good candidate for stem cell therapy. I went through the procedure and went from barely being able to walk with crutches to walking comfortably and normally within three weeks! I was back at work quickly and just got back on the mountain recently. My knee feels very solid and I have ZERO issues with it. Thank you Thrive MD for saving my ski season!

Dr. Scott A Brandt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edwards, CO.