Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott MacLeod DO
Dr. Scott MacLeod has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Scott MacLeod has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Scott MacLeod Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Scott MacLeod's office for more information.
653 N Town Center Dr #512 Las Vegas, NV : (805) 500-2590
More about Dr. Scott MacLeod
Dr. Scott MacLeod is a Dermatologist serving the Las Vegas area for more than 20 years. Dr. MacLeod is experienced in Medical Dermatology, Functional Medicine and Allergies. He is a professional member ...
Locations & DirectionsLux Dermatology - Las Vegas, 653 N Town Center Dr #512, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Scott MacLeod is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.