Dr. Scott Mckee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Mckee?

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I was forced to see a new Doctor as mine at quickly left and I was left with no heart Doctor. He was referred to me and I saw him about an ongoing problem I had with previously diagnosed heart blockage. He said he reviewed my files and told me I did not have a blockage which is completely untrue since I was told after heart cath and previous Dr. that I did and was being treated for it. My health insurance needed verification of me not having high blood pressure and since I do not have my Doctor of over 5 years, he would not sign off on paperwork which he has no interest in helping his new patients when they are powerless because they lost their previous Doctor due to no vault of my own. I personally think he never took the time to completely review my file. Would not recommend.

Patient

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. McKee for over a year and he has been exceptional in handling my blood pressure.. He diagnosed my problem as being high blood pressure instead of it being a heart attack . (after I left the hospital !!!)

Posted on November 19th, 2015