Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Reed MD
Dr. Scott A Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pinehurst, ID. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott A Reed has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Scott A Reed has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
29 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Scott A Reed Accepts the Following Insurance
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsAMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH, 301 S Division St, Pinehurst, ID
Dr. Scott A Reed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pinehurst, ID.