Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott K Aberegg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Scott K Aberegg has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
Dr. Scott K Aberegg has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Aberegg is the most professional and caring healthcare professional I have come across recently. My husband had cancer and Dr Aberegg took the time to explain the situation in detail and in terms I could understand. I so very much appreciate the care he took with my husband and with my family. Thank you so so much for having him!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Ohio State University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus, 3460 S 4155 W, West Valley City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott K Aberegg in this video.
Dr. Scott K Aberegg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.