Dr. Scott Albin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Albin?

Pleasant and Knowledgeable

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr Albin is a very knowledgeable and caring Psychiatrist. He is very honest and open minded. My appointment are on time and the office location(s) are convenient. He is straight forward with the diagnosis and he explains the reasoning for treatment. I especially like the time he puts into explaining how the medications (if prescribed) interact with your brain chemistry, which to avoid, as well as explains one pharmaceutical drug is most appropriate to accommodate you opposed to another. He takes time and I never feel rushed or pressured at all.

Posted on October 28th, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr.Albin. I have been looking for a knowledgable and sincere psychiatrist for my six year old son who would not just dispense medication yet get to know my son and what his needs truly are. I am happy to say we have found this with Dr.Albin. He is very responsive and even answered my emails and phone call on a Saturday, going as far as to contacting the pharmacy for me as well.

Poor excuse for a Psychiatrist

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Exceptional

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Albin is the consummate professional. He always treats me with the utmost respect, compassion, and empathy. With his help my life has drastically improved in every area. He cares deeply for his patients and I feel it every time we talk.

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Its rare to find a psychiatrist who is genuine, dr. Albin is just that. He truly cares about his patients.

Breath of fresh air

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

It’s been almost 8 years since seeing Dr. Albin on a monthly basis. And boy can I tell you has this been life changing for the better. I can’t thank him enough for keeping me sane and giving me the best advice and always being there when I’m in need. Talk about a selfless man who knows what he’s talking about. I truly respect him as not only a doctor but a role model as well. Thank you for all you do Doc!!

Dr. Albin, Caring, Interested and Concerned

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

We were searching for a new psychiatrist for our 10 year old daughter. We were impressed by the reviews listed and they were too good to be true. On our first meeting with Dr. Albin, we could see why everyone had such kind things to say about him. We immediately felt that we met someone who could finally assist our daughter and not just load her up with medications. Dr. Albin was the first doctor to diagnose my daughter with Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) Many practitioners we saw in the past simply chalked it off to attention seeking behavior. Many psychiatrists will act like a dispensary, providing the medical prescriptions and pushing the work to the psychologist, but Dr. Albin is different ... he works with his patients and truly cares. My daughter has opened up to Dr. Albin and is very comfortable working with him.

Dr. Albin has changed my life

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Dr. Albin is an excellent physician. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He is honest, kind, caring, and compassionate. Dr. Albin is all the things you would ask for in a doctor. I would highly recommend him. He has been a great therapist for our family. My son at the age of 15 started seeing Dr. Albin and now my wife and myself also see him. I'm living life again. Thank you

Posted on December 8th, 2016

I've seen many a shrink in my day. This guy is one of the best I've seen. He geninuely cares about his patient and wants to help. He really takes the time to listen and he will challenge you. It takes at least 45 days to get into his office so plan accordingly if you want a good doc. I highly recommend and I don't recommend lightly. Good Luck

Posted on December 7th, 2016

I have come to get to know Dr. Albin through the needs of my son with AS. However, I now see Dr. Albin myself. From the moment you enter his office you know you are in a safe, open and honest zone. He is incredibly in touch and extremely thought provoking. I often ponder what he has said and email him upon my return to the office to share my "ah ha" moments. I appreciate his use of technology for communicating between visits and keeping my Outlook in order. I would recommend Dr. Albin without hesitation.

OUTSTANDING

Posted on November 28th, 2016

After only my first visit, I felt better. he genuinely cared, listened intently, and made me feel that what I had to say had both value and merit. I look forward to working with him over the duration.

Best doc on long island

Posted on September 27th, 2016

First of all. He is the coolest and most caring doctor I ever been to. He listens. He let's u talk. He don't talk down to u and tell u what to do. He understands everything I go through and is so compassionate about it. Helped me out in rougher time. He cared like a brother or friend. Not a doctor. Something I never experience before. His mets hat is a plus too lol. But honestly cares about me. And emails me to see how I'm doing and is very concerned. He's like my friend. Best part is he listens to u. Not talk down like I'm some idiot. I will never go to another doctor again. Cause all others just care about money. It's nice to know one doctor out there understands. Don't judge. And always responds if I'm having rough weeks and gives me meds that just might change my life. Five stars. Amazing person. And amazing caring doctor. I feel like I hit the lotto finding him. God bless dr Scott!!!!