Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott W Alpert has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott W Alpert has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Scott W Alpert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
Best doctor ever!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott W Alpert - Posted on November 16th, 2017
Dr. Albert is the best doctor ever!! Although you wait forever to see him the wait is well worth it. There are not enough stars to rate him as a doctor... sooo happy we found him to treat my daughter 2x for an ALC repair!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott W Alpert - Posted on August 31st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott W Alpert - Posted on October 31st, 2015
Hurry up and Wait ......
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott W Alpert - Posted on September 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott W Alpert - Posted on January 9th, 2015
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2018, 2015, 2012, 2017, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2016, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2018, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2016, 2010, 2009, 2015, 2018, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSCOTT W ALPERT MD, 379 Oakwood Rd Ste B, Huntington Station, NY
Dr. Scott W Alpert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntington Station, NY.