Dr. Scott M Andes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott M Andes?

Wonderful doctor

Dr Andes is just great, always will spend time with me to answer any questions,. Also will return phone calls when needed. Most of the front desk people are good, always a good experience.

Office management issues.

Busy phones, long waits, no courtesy to their patients and that's all before you walk in... This office is a disaster. Billing is inaccurate. The Dr himself is a nice guy, good about referrals etc... but clearly this office is about volume and not care.

I can not believe how rude the front desk staff is in this office. I came to the office as an emergency with a rash all over my body and a cough that is making it had to breathe they told me they will try to fit me in. Then the girl told me its too early to talk to me and I should sit down. This is not the first time I have encountered rudeness here. They never give the doctor messages and if they do the doctor never calls back. I am not a patient that comes to the doctor every week and I am appalled at this treatment.

I was not happy with the waiting time(over an hour) because I only had a minor problem and I could have spent the time doing something more important.

Dr. Andes rating

Dr. Andes is a fantastic doctor. He is always available when I am not feeling well. The service gets in touch with him and he calls right back.