- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott W Arlin has 2 locations
Dr. Scott W Arlin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott W Arlin has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Scott W Arlin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Scott W Arlin
Dr. Arlin received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from Stanford University in 1994. He went on the receive his Doctor of Medicine from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1999. Dr. Arlin completed his Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at The Ohio State University Medical Center in 2002. His Fellowship in Gastroenterology was at The Ohio State University Medical Center. Dr. Arlin worked with Columbus Medical Gastroenterology practice from 8/2005 to 4/2008 and joined Ohio Gastroenterology Group April 2008. He is an active member of American Gastroenterology Association (AGA), American College of Gastroenterology (ACG), and American Society for Gastroenterologic Endoscopy (ASGE). His special gastroenterology interest is in small bowel endoscopy using balloon and spiral overtube techniques