Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott B Arnett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Scott B Arnett has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Scott B Arnett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have never felt so belittled in all my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott B Arnett - Posted on January 24th, 2018
I have never felt so belittled in all my life. He has no respect for women. We are beneath him in his eyes. I thought I was dealing with a normal doctor and then all of a sudden he attacked me and accused me of being someone that I’m not nor have ever been. This man doesn’t need to be writing scripts. He needs to be writing them himself. I sincerely feel sorry for his staff if he treats them this way.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott B Arnett - Posted on August 8th, 2016
Very poor patient consideration
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott B Arnett - Posted on January 21st, 2016
the rating may not be accurate, but I called to ask if my medication needed to be changed or if I should come in and was told that they would call me back. Guess what here I sit with no answers 3 hours later and now they have all gone home. Just screw the patient, that's why the entire medical industry is in the toilet!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott B Arnett - Posted on June 9th, 2015
No Respect For His Patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott B Arnett - Posted on April 19th, 2015
Longest wait in my life. And I am 66 yrs old. Three + hours in waiting room. Then another 45 mins. in exam room. Needless to say I will never ever see this doctor again. If I had not needed one of my prescriptions I would have walked out. This guy borders on hateful to his patients. I feel sorry for his staff. They must need their job really bad. And on top of all his hatefulness he doesn't listen. I am very amazed he has any patients. I guess that is why he keeps moving his office to get new ones. Thank goodness he is not the only doctor we have here.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Scott B Arnett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHIGHLANDS PRIMARY CARE, 100 Brenna Blvd Ste 100, Salyersville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott B Arnett, MD - Family Medicine in Salyersville, KY, in this video.
Dr. Scott B Arnett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salyersville, KY.