Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott E Ashcraft has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Scott E Ashcraft has the following 1 expertise
Showing 3 of 4
Best Pain Dr I've ever seen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott E Ashcraft - Posted on March 2nd, 2013
I have been seeing Dr Ashcraft for many years. He has made such a difference in my life, I cannot even begin to say. For more than twenty years after a life changing injury, since I've been seeing Dr Ashcraft I have a much more normal life than I ever thought I would have. Before seeing Dr Ashcraft a bad day for me meant staying in bed or on the sofa all day. Now a bad day for me is like everyone else, just a rough day at work. I thank God for him at least once a week.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott E Ashcraft - Posted on December 14th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott E Ashcraft - Posted on May 6th, 2010
He is very supportive and caring. He is excellant at taking his time explaining eveything to you and answering all your questions! He has a GREAT bedside manner and a great sense of humor that makes you feel very at ease. I refuse to see anybody else but him! DR. Ashcraft was the first one to finally find a treatment for my back after 9 yrs. that changed my life and that was 2 yrs. ago!
Dr. Ashcraft is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Scott E Ashcraft accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMIDWEST ANESTHESIA ASSOCIATES, 9100 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS
Dr. Scott E Ashcraft is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.