Dr. Scott W Asroff Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott W Asroff?

Good visit

Dr. Asroff is very nice and listens to you. Unfortunately their waiting room check in/out times can be very long and you don't know which line to wait in.

COLUMBUS OFFICE STAFF AND DR

this is the very first dr in 60 yrs that has ever called my home personally to discuss my condition.The only dr that has ever called prior was a vet to check on my cat.I AM LIKE SO IMPRESSED WITH HIS COMPASSION AND HIS BED SIDE MANNER.WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

Met all expectaions

I found Dr. Asroff to be very experienced, knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. Detailed explanation, accurate treatment. Appointment was not rushed in the least even tho practice is high volume. Has to be the best Dr. I have ever been to, including all specialties, in 30yrs.

Dr. Asroff is an amazing Dr. He called me personally the night before my initial appt to introduce himself and find out more about why I was seeing him. I had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Asroff and he was very gentle. The office called the next day to see how I was. If you need a urologist, and live in S. Jersey, I would highly recommend Dr. Asroff.