Dr. Scott R Avery Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott R Avery?

He's the best.

Dr. Avery is so patient and caring. He never rushes through your appointment. He wants to hear everything you have to say about your health to better treat you. I have been going to him about ten years. He has always taken good care of me and my two daughters. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Avery is the most kind, caring doctor I have ever had! He always takes his time and you know he cares about what you are going through as a person not just his patient! Best doctor ever!

Awesomeness

awesome doctor took care of my mother and cousin during surgery and recently took care of me during surgery too!! :)

Wonderful Doctor

I love Dr. Avery as he delivered my babies and has always been very caring. Some doctors have no bed-side manners, but he certainly does. After each visit, he takes the time to talk with you privately in his office to discuss any issues you may have. My daughter is 16 and he has been there for her too.

Dr. Scott R Avery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.