Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott B Mcclure has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott B Mcclure has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Scott B Mcclure has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott B Mcclure is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. McClure is a cold hearted physicIan I've ever dealt with. I've taking every test asked of me. He knows I'm in excusiating pain, but will not give me any Relief. I could understand if I went around asking doctor after doctor for pain medication, but I don't. I haven't even been prescribed any kind of pain Medicine in over a year, and it was with him for the same problem. Any human being who could allow another human being to be in this much pain and refuse to help HIS PATIENT is heartless. No I would never refer anyone to him. Not even my enemies!
Dr McClure helped me address an issue with my rotator cuff. He took a lot of time explaining my options and treatment plan before proceeding with surgery. I am fully healed thanks to his help and just can't say enough about how great of a doctor and surgeon he is!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
10 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Scott B Mcclure accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Louisville HMOx
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott B Mcclure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.