- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott B Babin DDS, MD
Dr. Scott B Babin, DDS, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange, KY, with other offices in Renton, WA and Louisville, KY . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry, Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott B Babin has 3 locations
120 E Adams St Ste 4
La Grange, KY 40031
4300 Talbot Rd S Ste 305
Renton, WA 98055
Dr. Scott B Babin has the following 3 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Scott B Babin has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Scott B Babin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott B Babin - Posted on September 6th, 2015
Dr,scott babin looked at my husband chest x-rays knowing that he didn't look at the pumlonary test and didn't do his job right to begin with still he didn't look at his last stage of copd records and try to say his lungs are normal and for his heart is normal also knowing he has a really bad heart condition and on medication for all these conditions and more, dr scott babin needs alot more schooling in being at what he does in his performance at looking at chest x-rays, so scott needs to do his job checking past and present records before making a decision on someone life
21 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Scott B Babin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott B Babin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Grange, KY.