Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott E Bagenstose has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Scott E Bagenstose has the following 10 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Scott E Bagenstose has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
While I like Dr. Scott and the fact that he does not seem to rush you out of the office, I cannot tolerate making an appointment for my child for a specific time and not being seen for up to 2 hours later. I expected the initial appointment with testing to be long, but every follow up we have had we have been left waiting at every appointment. He is a great doctor but his scheduling needs to be adjusted for his willingness to spend time with his patients.
I and several members of my family go toDr.Scott and they all think he is thegreatest. He diagnosed my grandsonscondition, when other doctors did not.He makes you feel like a person and notjust another dollar in his pocket.He is up there with the greatest. His staff was and is very nice and polite.I can only say good things about them.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Scott E Bagenstose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsOhio Ent, 1830 Bethel Rd Ste D, Columbus, OH
Dr. Scott E Bagenstose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.