Dr. Scott E Bagenstose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Bagenstose?

just a great doctor who cares about his patients and knows what he is doing and will try to do whatever to get you feeling better

While I like Dr. Scott and the fact that he does not seem to rush you out of the office, I cannot tolerate making an appointment for my child for a specific time and not being seen for up to 2 hours later. I expected the initial appointment with testing to be long, but every follow up we have had we have been left waiting at every appointment. He is a great doctor but his scheduling needs to be adjusted for his willingness to spend time with his patients.

Hands down the best doctor!!!!

Great Doctor

I and several members of my family go toDr.Scott and they all think he is thegreatest. He diagnosed my grandsonscondition, when other doctors did not.He makes you feel like a person and notjust another dollar in his pocket.He is up there with the greatest. His staff was and is very nice and polite.I can only say good things about them.

very attentive and caring

assured me several times that I would bewell and not to be worried about my condition.

Great doc if you are prepared to wait

Dr. Scott Bagenstose is an excellent doctor. He spends so much time to explain, diagnosis, and office treatment. However, be prepared to make a morning or afternoon of the office visit. Even if you schedule the first appt of the day, you will still be in their office for over an hour. Mixed review on the office staff. Some are good, some are less than stellar. I made a 6 month follow-up appt, only to find out six months later that is was scheduled for 18 months later rather than 6. After showing up to my six month appt a year early, the receptionist laughed at the mistake and offered to make me a new appt... for two months later. It wasn't my mistake, I shouldn't have to wait 2 months.

Great doctor, poor receptionist

The star is only for Dr. Bagenstose who was very kind and took the time necessary to walk me through the allergy testing process. He is a great listener and I felt that he really worked with me to find a unique treatment.I booked the first morning appt intentionally so that I could be back at work. I was assured that the exam would take 3 hours at the most, but most likely less.My testing took over 4hours and I was dressed in a gown and not feeling entirely comfortable leaving the room to ask if there was a problem. When I finally left they offered to write me a note to bring in to work.I called today to ask about the bruises and rash left on my arm from the test that was 8 days ago and I spoke to a nurse who let me know that it was normal but that someone should have let me know this the day of my testing. I spoke again with the receptionist, Cathy, and asked her why the exam took that much longer than expected and why no one had come in to explain the situation. She interrupted me before I could finish my thought and exclaimed, "I'm so sorry I really wish I could have been in there to personally entertain you!! What happens is that the doctor runs behind." Cathy continued to patronize me and her manager didn't offer more than an apology and the opportunity to write a letter to Dr. Bagenstose, which I have done as well.

Dr. is excellent, spends a lot of time with patient and explaining the process and diagnosis. However, as with most doctors that spend a lot of time with patients, he falls very behind schedule. When you go expect to wait.

great experience!

Dr Scott Bagenstose is an excellent doctor. He is well worth any wait. I had been dealing with an illness for a couple of years, when i was referred to him. I feel he gave me quality of life after difficulty breathing for last 2 years.

An excellent allergist

For about 10 years I have been receiving services for Bagenstose Allergy first through Dr. Abner then his son Scott. Both are very caring professionals and worked with me to ensure that my treatment was appropriate. I am simply sorry that a move to another state has caused me not be able to use their services anymore.

Dr. Scott E Bagenstose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.