Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott W Bale has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bale attended to our son's very complicated airway during a neurosurgery. He not only ensured our son was safely sedated, but also followed up personally with us during his six day stay in ICU. He ensured that Drake was safely cared for that that all staff members understood the critical nature of his airway, so that we could somewhat breath while we were there.
My daughter was in ICU and needed to be put under. She was struggling to breathe and his kindness and compassion allowed the procedure to be done without a serious complication. I might add this after 1:00 am and he explained everything and listened and responded to my concerns. A recommend him without reservation
It was a late Saturday night and my daughter was moved back to ICU. Dr Bale was called in and with kindness to myself and my daughter was able to keep a breathing tube from being reasserted. His expertise and care was constant and he remained by her side throughout the night. We will never forget him.
Dr. Bale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Scott W Bale accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAustin Anesthesiologist Group LLP, 8140 N Mopac Expy Ste 210, Austin, TX
Dr. Scott W Bale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.