Dr. Scott A Barbour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Barbour?

Excellent Doctor and Educator!

I am 4th year medical student. I rotated with Dr. Barbour. He is an excellent doctor who not only educates his patient s but students who work with him. His clinical staff is so friendly and very helpful, within a few hours there I felt like part of the team. All of the staff take their time to explain and listen to the concerns of their patients, and address them in a timely manners. It was a great pleasure to be part of the clinic.

I was treated at his office after a car accident. I had eight visits there and never saw the doctor. Enough said.

Dr. Barbour is passionate and knowledgeable with many years of experience. I highly recommend him for all your orthopedic needs.

Great experience!

Caring, professional, answer all questions, extremely welcoming staff!

No Better Doc

I can't recommend Dr. Barbour enough. He actually listened to my condition, he explained the condition thoroughly, and most importantly, got me back to my old self following a surgery. An awesome doc!

Great!

Awesome experience! Great office!!

Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful! I had surgery to repair my meniscus and to replace my ACL. One week later, at my follow up appointment, I was walking on my own without crutches or discomfort. I would very highly recommend Dr. Barbour to anyone and everyone!

Total Knee

Excellent doctor/ surgeon

I was seen very promptly and given the best information in a way that was easy to understand. Everything was explained and they made sure I understood all of my options. Everyone-from the front office staff to Dr. Barbour himself- went out of their way to make sure I got the absolute BEST care from the moment I walked in the door. I would highly recommend Dr. Barbour and his staff!!!

Wish I had come to Dr Barbour first

Literally felt 10x better two days after my surgery. Wish I had been referred to Dr Barbour first after my car accident. Not only did he give me a correct diagnosis my surgery almost immediately gave me relief from the pain that I had for six months!!! I feel like Dr Barbour gave me my life back!!!

Patient

Dr. Barbour is the most professional Doctor I have ever seen. I had a hip issue that I had seen several other doctors about. They kept sending me to physical therapy and telling me I just had a strain. Turns out I needed a hip surgery. He sat down and explained everything to me, did the surgery, and I have never felt better. Dr. Barbour is the epitome of a great doctor!

Stay away

I made an appointment, picked the location because Dr. Barbour's office said they had x-ray capabilities, showed up for the appointment.......Dr. Barbour was no where to be found, met with two individyals that said they were Dr., Barbours Assistants, neither seem to know anything more than what could be found with a simple web search, there were no x-ray facilities in this office, they gave me an order for x-rays and an MRI and said make sure to come back on a day when Dr. Barbour was there??? Is there really ever a question as to whether the doctor will be there when you set up a Dr's appointment? I wasted (2) hours today, but I may have saved myself a lot of trouble down the road. Dr. Barbour will NOT perform my hip surgery.