Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Barclay
Dr. Scott Barclay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sparta, IL, with another office in Knoxville, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Barclay is affiliated with Pella Regional Health Center, Littleton Hospital and Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Barclay has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
- Family Planning
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This place is terrible - do not go there!!!! I went in to meet with Dr. Kaiser because I've been sick for a while now and he told me it was a virus and that I should use over the counter medicines to help me. He told me he would give me an antibiotic prescription but that I really should not use it. I did not take the prescription and a few days later I am worse. I called the clinic to get the antibiotic only for them to tell me that Dr. Kaiser was not there today and they needed me to come in again. I asked if they could call him and they declined. I asked to have one of the other doctors call me and they said they were too busy. My time is very valuable and I've already been in there one time this week and do not have to go in there again. They did not offer me any assistance so now I am going to spend the weekend sick again. Aren't they in business to help people with their health? Well, I definitely did not get that kind of service from this clinic and I will never go there again. I can't stand doctor who does not understand that they are in customer service to help people and they have absolutely no customer service skills. I will be taking my business elsewhere because that is the beauty of being in the U.S. is I have options!
After 10 years of seeing him, he still doesn't remember my name. And that makes me feel unwelcomed. He is skilled and talented; I just didn't like the fact that he doesn't make any efforts to get to know me after seeing me for 10 years as my primary care physician. I don't think its unreasonable to expect that he at least remember my first name.
Dr. Barclay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pella Regional Health Center
34 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Scott Barclay accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Barclay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sparta, IL.