Dr. Scott Barclay Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Scott Barclay?

Do not go to Clinix!

This place is terrible - do not go there!!!! I went in to meet with Dr. Kaiser because I've been sick for a while now and he told me it was a virus and that I should use over the counter medicines to help me. He told me he would give me an antibiotic prescription but that I really should not use it. I did not take the prescription and a few days later I am worse. I called the clinic to get the antibiotic only for them to tell me that Dr. Kaiser was not there today and they needed me to come in again. I asked if they could call him and they declined. I asked to have one of the other doctors call me and they said they were too busy. My time is very valuable and I've already been in there one time this week and do not have to go in there again. They did not offer me any assistance so now I am going to spend the weekend sick again. Aren't they in business to help people with their health? Well, I definitely did not get that kind of service from this clinic and I will never go there again. I can't stand doctor who does not understand that they are in customer service to help people and they have absolutely no customer service skills. I will be taking my business elsewhere because that is the beauty of being in the U.S. is I have options!

I have been going to Clinix for a couple of years and am now leaving it. One doc retired, then one quit then I got Dr Barclay. Nice enough guy -- but he seems scattered. I have seen him three times and he never remembers seeing me even though I have an ongoing problem.

Good doctor but I'm ready for a change

After 10 years of seeing him, he still doesn't remember my name. And that makes me feel unwelcomed. He is skilled and talented; I just didn't like the fact that he doesn't make any efforts to get to know me after seeing me for 10 years as my primary care physician. I don't think its unreasonable to expect that he at least remember my first name.

Wonderful bed side manner. Extremely caring. Wanting to get to the bottom of the problems. Will spend however long it takes to deal with patients needs

my visit with Dr. Barkley was terrific; he was able to pinpoint something that's been a long-standing issue that no one else is found, and make the type of recommendations that help me to resolve the issue. I highly recommend him.