Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott J Barnacle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 35
He delivered both of my babies. Even though I was u,sure of having a guy be my dr he was truly everything and more a person could want, makes you feel comfortable, at ease. He talks to you with respect but also as person to person he don't use the dr terms that many of us don't understand. I just wished he was also a baby dr bc I would have him as their everyday dr if that was the case. By far if give him 10 stars of I could.
I am 58 year old female on Medicaid with continuous dysfunctional uterine bleeding and pain. Was referred to Dr. B by family doctor, as he is one of the only physicians kind enough to accept Medicaid patients. He got me into his office almost immediately and was very concerned about my symptoms. Had a normal uterine biopsy and pap, and thought everything was okay. His office called me immediately back in to have an ultrasound which showed uterine hyperplasia. Dr. B talked me in to having a D & C because he said sometimes cancer can be hiding under a thick lining. D & C did show a lot of complex atypical cells hiding underneath a huge polyp which he removed. It is pre-cancer (complex atypical hyperplasia) or could be uterine cancer stage 1. I am very grateful and blessed to have found a doctor like Scott Barnacle as any other doctor may not have followed through with additional testing after the first normal biopsy. He also called to speak with pathology about my biopsy results and did additional research on my condition. I will be having hysterectomy soon and I do have complete trust in Dr. Barnacle to perform this surgery. He is very kind, informative (takes a lot of time to explain everything to his patients), and very highly skilled (I had no problems with my first surgery at all). Dr. B is a very thorough and awesome physician! I would highly recommend Dr. Barnacle to anyone!
Dr. B was amazing!! He spent more time in the room with me explaining things to me in detail...he didn't try to rush with info...he literally took his time to make sure I understood everything he was saying. He gave me extra ultrasounds bc he said he was excited and loves seeing the babies :) he took my concerns of being induced with patocin, and kept his promise to me. He's great at what he does, and knows EXACTLY what he's talking about! I'm saddened that he moved to kokomo...but if I get pregnant again, u better believe I'll be driving 45 minutes away to have him as my Dr again. Thanks Dr. B
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2011, 2010, 2015, 2012)
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Scott J Barnacle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMankato Clinic Endoscopy Center, 1230 E Main St, Mankato, MN
Dr. Scott J Barnacle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mankato, MN.