Dr. Scott J Barnacle Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Scott J Barnacle?

Excellent doctor..very good at explaining things...

Best dr ever

He delivered both of my babies. Even though I was u,sure of having a guy be my dr he was truly everything and more a person could want, makes you feel comfortable, at ease. He talks to you with respect but also as person to person he don't use the dr terms that many of us don't understand. I just wished he was also a baby dr bc I would have him as their everyday dr if that was the case. By far if give him 10 stars of I could.

One of the best!

Dr. Barnacle is AWESOME!

I am 58 year old female on Medicaid with continuous dysfunctional uterine bleeding and pain. Was referred to Dr. B by family doctor, as he is one of the only physicians kind enough to accept Medicaid patients. He got me into his office almost immediately and was very concerned about my symptoms. Had a normal uterine biopsy and pap, and thought everything was okay. His office called me immediately back in to have an ultrasound which showed uterine hyperplasia. Dr. B talked me in to having a D & C because he said sometimes cancer can be hiding under a thick lining. D & C did show a lot of complex atypical cells hiding underneath a huge polyp which he removed. It is pre-cancer (complex atypical hyperplasia) or could be uterine cancer stage 1. I am very grateful and blessed to have found a doctor like Scott Barnacle as any other doctor may not have followed through with additional testing after the first normal biopsy. He also called to speak with pathology about my biopsy results and did additional research on my condition. I will be having hysterectomy soon and I do have complete trust in Dr. Barnacle to perform this surgery. He is very kind, informative (takes a lot of time to explain everything to his patients), and very highly skilled (I had no problems with my first surgery at all). Dr. B is a very thorough and awesome physician! I would highly recommend Dr. Barnacle to anyone!

Dr. B is AWSOME

Dr. B was amazing!! He spent more time in the room with me explaining things to me in detail...he didn't try to rush with info...he literally took his time to make sure I understood everything he was saying. He gave me extra ultrasounds bc he said he was excited and loves seeing the babies :) he took my concerns of being induced with patocin, and kept his promise to me. He's great at what he does, and knows EXACTLY what he's talking about! I'm saddened that he moved to kokomo...but if I get pregnant again, u better believe I'll be driving 45 minutes away to have him as my Dr again. Thanks Dr. B

I would recommend him hightly.

Best OB-GYN in Town!

Dr. Barnacle is by far the best in town. He is professional and has truly dedicated himself to this community. We are lucky to have such an experienced and caring doctor.

Dr. Barnacle is very straight forward and very helpful through everything. He always explains everything to the point and makes sure you understand wha it is he is saying.

God Made This Man's Hands for Child-birth!

Dr. Barnancle was an excellent care taker! He was not my assigned physican, but he took care of me anyway and made my delivery a smooth, successful natural birth. My daughter was near death and my doctor miss placed my files. Dr. Barnancle stepped in and worked with me through 10 hours of labor. When he sticthed the episiotomy I did not scar at all! My experience with Dr. Barnancle's experitise was a wonderful experience and if he lived within 500 miles he would definitely be my physican again. I truly miss his wealth of knowledge, kindness, guidance, and love of his profession. God made this man to help women with the child birthing process.

Good Doctor

My Doctor has been just excellent to work with.

Excellent physician. I would recommend him to all of my friends

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the great endorsement!