Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott N Beatse has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 17
Sure, this is a fine doctor as long as you have a perfect pregnancy with zero complications, but to put it bluntly he is someone that will haunt me maybe forever. I can not believe a DOCTOR would be so negligent, if I did not fallow my own instincts I could have lost my deer son. I was calling in symptoms and communicating everything to him, he should have seen all the red flags but COMPLETELY brushed them off. From a mother to a mother to be, trust me, go somewhere else, this man is a sad excuse for a doctor. Makes me sad to think that he cares so little for a mother and baby.
29 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Scott N Beatse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Health Center, 201 E Morrissey Dr, Elkhorn, WI
Dr. Scott N Beatse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhorn, WI.