Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott L Beau
Dr. Scott L Beau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Beau is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Beau has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott L Beau has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Cardiovascular Disease
Showing 5 of 24
DX... spot on. Had several ways to treat. The first treatment didn't work well, he wasted no time in going to the next try and it has worked perfect. He would have done the second treatment first, but Medicare dictated to him the order of treatment, so first failure was not his fault. I would not go anywhere else or see any other doctor. Because I work for a doctor, I understand the reasons for delays and short times. Can't always blame the doctor.
His waiting time is long....but well worth the expertise!! After 26 years of searching.....he was the one Dr that had it figured out! :)
First said my mom didn't have a blood clot then later said she did. Had her come to Arkansas Heart Hosp. for a day procedure, then said no she was to be admitted for 3 days with proceedure to be done then, which no one my dad, nurses there new anything about. Would not call my dad back per request. He would not answer why, blamed all on others and said his nurses should have answered all questions, but didn'd.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Beau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Scott L Beau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott L Beau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.