Dr. Scott L Beau Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott L Beau?

Great

DX... spot on. Had several ways to treat. The first treatment didn't work well, he wasted no time in going to the next try and it has worked perfect. He would have done the second treatment first, but Medicare dictated to him the order of treatment, so first failure was not his fault. I would not go anywhere else or see any other doctor. Because I work for a doctor, I understand the reasons for delays and short times. Can't always blame the doctor.

His waiting time is long....but well worth the expertise!! After 26 years of searching.....he was the one Dr that had it figured out! :)

My Cardiologist

Dr.Beau and staff are A OK in my book. They stepped up when the need was there.

Spent 8 hours waiting in the reception area in poor conditions.

Frustration

First said my mom didn't have a blood clot then later said she did. Had her come to Arkansas Heart Hosp. for a day procedure, then said no she was to be admitted for 3 days with proceedure to be done then, which no one my dad, nurses there new anything about. Would not call my dad back per request. He would not answer why, blamed all on others and said his nurses should have answered all questions, but didn'd.

Good Review

I experienced friendly and professional staff and did NOT feel rushed. The doctor was calm, friendly and explained answers to all my questions. Found out this doctor was not in network for my insurance, so the staff promptly notified me and ASKED if I would accept seeing another doctor. The staff even scheduled the appoitment for me. I'm very pleased with this experience.

A GREAT CARDIOLOGIST!

Dr Beau saved my mother's life in spending as much time needed to accurately diagnose her A-Fib condition when multiple cardiologists had given up. This was five years ago and he continues to give her excellent care. The wait time is worthwhile because he spends as much time with each patient as needed.

Easy to get in, thorough but doesn't waste time.

Two appointments; most work done by advanced nurse practioners. First appointment satisfactory. Second was less than 3 minutes and refused to address questions from my own advanced nurse practitioner.

Satisfied Patient

I trust him well that he knows what he is doing and does it well. I wouldn't go to anyone else when my Pacemaker requires changing within the next few years. He and his staff make regularly scheduled trip to my part of the state which makes appointments convenient. Only negative I can think of is sometimes his staff is a little hard to reach by phone for non-emergency questions and concerns. He delegates the workload very well.

Poor

substandard care

Dr. Beau refuses to answer patient questions--he literally walks out on patients. Be prepared to self-advocate. I easily could have died this weekend if I had not advocated for myself. Do NOT trust his professional judgment. Seek a second opinion!