Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott D Beede has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I highly suggest thinking twice before using Dr. Scott Beede. The office staff is abrasive and not at all friendly. The office often has wait times in excess of 45 minutes for scheduled appts. They are unwilling to provide medical services needed in a timely manner such as refilling prescriptions. They commonly hold Rx refills as ransom to have patients come in for unnecessary office visits. I assume to be able to charge or bill insurance providers for the visits. This office does not prioritize needs of their patients.
I like the doctor, but had a issue with the office staff about scheduling an appointment for my son. The next thing I knew, they terminated me from their system, and canceled a prescription refill that was in process. They won't return my calls. The doctor's wife runs the office. Don't get her upset, they will get you!
If a staff reflects its Doctor, this is the most unethical, disgusting, hateful group of people I've encountered in my entire life. I would NEVER go to this self-important, patient-last practice EVER AGAIN. Save yourself because they could care less.
Anytime I see Dr. Beede I feel like I'm truly taken care of... He is very thorough and I never leave with unanswered questions;) I also have an HMO which requires a referral for anything I need regarding medical care and they have never let me down... When I call I always have a response within the same day because the office is coordinated and efficient!!! I can't speak for anyone else but I must say I wouldn't have any other doctor caring for me:)
Dr. Beede is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Scott D Beede accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott D Beede Md, 951 NW 13th St Ste 4C, Boca Raton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott D Beede in this video.
Dr. Scott D Beede is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.