Dr. Scott C Behler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott C Behler?

Professional, friendly, helpful - effective.

Dr. Behler is a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon.On my first visit he took a lot of time to explain to me in terms I could understand the issues relating to my medical needs and wants. I think this first visit was perhaps the best initial consultation I have ever experienced with a physician. His staff and especially Jayne his 'major domo' are all friendly knowledgeable and friendly. I had multifocal intraocular implants in both eyes. The surgery were one week apart. There were no complications at all and the after surgery care was excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Behler for anyone needing eye care. Knowledge, friendly, professional and caring is how I would characterize him. I would be happy to answer any questions regarding this review.

Lasik

I recently had LASIK done by Dr. Behler and have had nothing but great results. The office was very professional and Dr. Behler was very reassuring and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Behler to anybody.

Dr. Scott C Behler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.