Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Biedermann
Dr. Scott A Biedermann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Garland, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Biedermann is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Medical City North Hills and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. Dr. Biedermann has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott A Biedermann has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Scott A. Biedermann is an extremely rude and unhelpful physician. His clinical demeanor is perfunctory -- awful. He rushed through the consultation and essentially blamed me for my health condition. Further, he was dismissive of my concerns and not receptive to discussing or ruling out differential diagnoses, treatment options and further testing. I would not recommend him to anyone for any purpose and will not see him again.
Dr. Biedermann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Scott A Biedermann accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott A Biedermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.