Dr. Scott B Blanke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott B Blanke?

I have been seeing him for a number of years and I have to say he is one of the best doctors I have had. He has done two sinus operation on me in the passed.. He is always working to make my breathing better. His staff has always been great

Diagnosed me with stage 4 throat cancer in 2009 performed surgery and have had follow up visits with him every 3 months until now I will be seeing him every 6 months. I still on the green side of the grass!

Think Hard

Effect of sinus drilling surgery - None after 6 mo. Reconstruction surgery- Accuracy questionable seems to be in too much of a rush. Would tell a friend to get a second opinion at minimum. I will not go back!

Dr. Scott B Blanke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.