Dr. Scott A Bledsoe Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Bledsoe?

Rude office manager and PA

Refused to give me a referral based off my word that for a job I was required to submit paperwork from a board certified dermatologist. The office manager then refused for me to speak with my doctor or the PA that had helped me. The staff was very argumentative and unable to help me with something that had an impact on my future because they where and I was wrong.

RN

Dr. Bledsoe listens to me & has excellent diagnostic skills.

Awesome

I don't know why people are giving him bad reviews. He honestly cares about his patients.He saved the lives of both of my girls. My daughter who was one at the time had seveare croup which was the worst that any of these doctors and nurses had seen in 21 years. If I didn't bring her in that day she wouldn't be here. My other daughter a little over a month she had RSV. He makes it fun for my older two and shows them his science magic tricks when getting warts removed and makes the visit not so painful. When I had numerous things going on with me he genuinely cared about me and he did everything he possibly could to try and rule out cancer and other diseases. He couldn't figure out what was going on with me but neither could all the other specialist that I had seen. I can get in quickly to be seen and the wait is usually 15-20 minutes.