Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott Boren has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I have to pay $145 to this Dr. who I never met. I guess he is the one who wrote up the report for my X-rays which was incorrect. He said everything was normal. The truth is that I have two protruding discs one of which is compressing my spinal cord. I also have two cervical vertebrae that are fused, but according to him, everything was normal. Why should I have to pay that much money for an incorrect report?
Dr. Boren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Scott Boren accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions140 Hoohana St, Kahului, HI
Dr. Scott Boren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kahului, HI.