Dr. Scott M Bornstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott M Bornstein?

Long wait times, rude Doctor

I waited 60-90 minutes each for 3 different appointments as he overbooks and is inconsiderate of patients' time. He was very rough in the exam and dug his fingernail into the sensitive area under my eye. When I told him he was hurting me, he said he had to do this to see the eye. He could have used the pad of his finger without causing such pain. I would never go back there. Waiting room and bathroom are awful.

Excellent doctor. Long waits in uncomfortable waiting area. The whole place needs a facelift. Bottom line is good medical care but experience would be more pleasant with comfortable chairs and shorter waits.

Office Equipment

Before his assistant examined my eyes, I asked her to wipe the machine that Measures Glocoma, but she refused, saying she does it after each patient. It would have only taken a couple of seconds for her to do it, but I guess she though I was questioning her cleanliness.

Seemed pre-occupied. Never made "eye contact" with me. Went for second opinion.

Bad doc

Does not care how long have to be in waiting room Always over book He does NOT explain or spend time with patient Would never go to him again

Great diagnosis

I have been to several opthalmologists in the last 4 years. Never felt that I had the right prescription for my eye glasses. My eyes were constantly irritated and always felt strained. Dr Bornstein's patience and persistence are much appreciated. I finally have relief. I would highly recommend him!

Dr Bornstein is an excellent doctor and really takes the time to listen and care for the treatment of each of his patients. I will recommend all my friends and family to him for the care of their eyes

Dr Bornstein's staff is amazingly courteous. The office is clean and maintained nicely. Dr Bornstein himself is a great doctor. I trust him completely with my eye care needs. He is very knowledgeable and sympathetic. He will accomodate emergency appointments at any time during his office hours. There is a wait from time to time but the care he provides is definitely worth it!

Great doctor

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bornstein. He did a great job with my cataract surgery. I will be sending all my friends and family to see him in the future.

Good Doctor, Very Long Wait

Dr. Bornstein is one of the best doctors, but be prepared to wait in his office for quite some time. My appointments usually take at least 2 1/2 hours from start to finish, so prepare accordingly.

Dr. Scott M Bornstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.