Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott J Boyle has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott J Boyle has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 33
I was told I would need a hip replacement in the future and to notify office when I was ready...I called over a year later to let them know now was the time...I waited 3 weeks for an appointment, arrived at office, paid my $40 copay, was told by a snotty X-Ray tech that they had no X-Rays or any info on my previous visits to the office (she found my records after the 3rd search for them), then the PA told me they had a recall on their hips from the manufacturer and they are no longer doing that surgery. Could have told me over the phone and saved me 3 weeks and 40 bucks. Also, told me previous physical therapy on my arthritic shoulders from another Doctor was a waste of time and unproductive, then tried to get me to do same from his therapy center next door.
Today was my 1 year check-up after a knee replacement, I am doing great, it was the best thing I ever did and I have only have praise for Dr. Boyle and Joe. They set me free from pain and now I am able to do things with my Grandchildren that I was not able to do before. I would and do recommend Dr. Boyle to everyone who is in pain. His physical therapy staff also did a great job, they never give up on you and are very helpful.
I had to go to Drr Boyle because I was having a lot of pain after a hip replacement from another Dr. He sent me to his rehab clinic. The staff was porfessional, kind, informed , and a pleasuer to work with. Thank you for makeing me feel much better,I would recomend you and your staff to anybody that needs the help you offer. Thank you.
Dr. Boyle is always available to contact - day or night. He responds immediately to any emergencies. I experienced an infection in a knee that had been replaced eleven months prior. One call to him and he immediately had blood work completed and scheduled surgery that afternoon after culturing the infection. He saved the knee replacement and continued to follow up with additional services. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring orthopedic services.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Scott J Boyle accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott J Boyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazleton, PA.