Have you seen Dr. Scott J Boyle?

No bedside manner. Seemed too busy to take the time for any questions and gave vague answers. Saw this doctor twice. Initial visit, one follow up. Never checked in before or after surgery. Had am infection after the surgery and blew it off as just post op pain. Surgical stitch left in place that the nurse found and was scheduled then to have second surgery to have it removed. And for a ten minute surgical procedure, I had to be knocked out, for carpal tunnel. Would not do a local. But did a local to remove stitch. Second hand done and again refused to do local again.

Initial diagnosis was correct and doctor seemed knowledgeable....

I was told I would need a hip replacement in the future and to notify office when I was ready...I called over a year later to let them know now was the time...I waited 3 weeks for an appointment, arrived at office, paid my $40 copay, was told by a snotty X-Ray tech that they had no X-Rays or any info on my previous visits to the office (she found my records after the 3rd search for them), then the PA told me they had a recall on their hips from the manufacturer and they are no longer doing that surgery. Could have told me over the phone and saved me 3 weeks and 40 bucks. Also, told me previous physical therapy on my arthritic shoulders from another Doctor was a waste of time and unproductive, then tried to get me to do same from his therapy center next door.

Great Experience

He's gone into his field of practice for all the right reasons!

Today was my 1 year check-up after a knee replacement, I am doing great, it was the best thing I ever did and I have only have praise for Dr. Boyle and Joe. They set me free from pain and now I am able to do things with my Grandchildren that I was not able to do before. I would and do recommend Dr. Boyle to everyone who is in pain. His physical therapy staff also did a great job, they never give up on you and are very helpful.

I had to go to Drr Boyle because I was having a lot of pain after a hip replacement from another Dr. He sent me to his rehab clinic. The staff was porfessional, kind, informed , and a pleasuer to work with. Thank you for makeing me feel much better,I would recomend you and your staff to anybody that needs the help you offer. Thank you.

Dr. Boyle is always available to contact - day or night. He responds immediately to any emergencies. I experienced an infection in a knee that had been replaced eleven months prior. One call to him and he immediately had blood work completed and scheduled surgery that afternoon after culturing the infection. He saved the knee replacement and continued to follow up with additional services. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring orthopedic services.

poor communications

after months of pain after a hip replacement, and having pain and hives due to heavy metals in my blood. No return calls from dr boyle, not sure if his staff does not give him the messages. I was very pleased with Dr Boyle and Joe but since they will not return my calls I have to seek another doctor.

Dr. Boyle and Joe the PA are great. Nurses are very nice and Nicole at the front desk. Big improvement that Tammy is no longer sitting at the front desk. Tammy is very rude and I don't know why she is still there unless she is related to Dr. Boyle or Joe.

Had knee replacement. Feel the wrong size was used. complained about pain even after 3 yrs, to no avail. He said operation a success. Then why am I in pain. I do not have full (or even half) mobility. Would not recommend this surgeon.Office staff very rude.

i had knee surgery. it was worse then what the doctor thought but doc. took his time and did reconstucted surgery on my knee. he did a great job i recamend him to every one

Both Dr. Boyle and Dr. Joe and there nurses where great but there office staff needs to go to classes to learn how to deal with the patients. They are very rude and short. They make you feel like you are an inconvenience to them. When asking for perscriptions they also make you feel like an addict. I am really thinking of changing even though Both Dr. Boyle and Dr. Joe are great drs they are very professional and caring.

Very Rude and Unprofessional Office Staff

The office staff is horrible! So disorganized when I was there. The nurse taking my info, seemed to know absolutely nothing. After the appointment I have been nedding to call them for necessary forms and the staff is rude and uncaring. I would rather take a much longer drive to an office that is much less stressful to deal with.

Dr. Scott J Boyle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hazleton, PA.

Dr. Scott J Boyle Is this you?