Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott C Braley has the following 1 specialty
- Thyroid Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 12
Surgery is scary enough, but when it's not routine (such as gallbladder or appendectomy surgery) you want the best and Dr Braley is the guy to get. I had a cyst on my neck next to the carotid artery which was close to facial controlled nerves.After consulting with Dr Braley he put me at ease, he spent ample time answering every concern I had. The surgery was flawless and the incision clean. I highly recommend Dr Braley if you ever need surgery
Dr Braley has been my dr for nearly 2 years. Even tho, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and having to go through a mastectomy on my right breast. He was very caring the entire time of the terrible ordeal. I have never had a more compassionate dr as Dr Braley. I had shed a bucket of tears in his office and he was there for me and understood it. Thank you Dr Braley, I will always have a special place in my heart for you.
Excellent caring doctor and surgeon. It is a scary time to receive the diagnosis of cancer but Dr. Braley always made me feel relaxed and answered all my questions - he made me feel as if he had all the time in the world to spend with me. He never left until all my questions were answered. I had 3 procedures with Dr Braley. I loved and appreciated his pearls of wisdom that he shared with me. While I was glad he was done cutting me up, I hated to leave his care. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Scott C Braley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott C Braley in this video.
Dr. Scott C Braley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.