Dr. Scott Bressler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Bressler?

rude staff and dumb doc

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Saw a review by somebody who said they would follow this doctor anywhere... my thought was, yeah, to your grave !

Great Dr.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I wish every Dr. was as good as Dr. Bressler. He takes time with his patients, shows interest in their personal lives, and is very knowledgeable. This is not a drive-thru Dr. like most today! He is very knowledgeable on complicated diseases and issues. Also appreciate that he doesn't turn his nose up at natural treatments. This Dr. even calls you with your lab results. Wish every Dr. was as great as he is!

A Dr. that Really Cares about his patients.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

I met Dr. Bressler during his Residency at the V.A. hospital in Boise when Caring for my mother-in-law in the mid 1980s. Because of his Caring, she lived several yrs beyond expected. When he opened his practice in Caldwell, I had to have a Dr. that was there for his Patients First!! Dr. Bressler is that Dr. With my disease, (Chronic Pancreatitis) I could not waste any more yrs. with old school Dr.s . I had an M.D. whom diagnosed me after 7 yrs. of old school. Was my M.D. from residency thru Retirement. Dr. Bressler was my Internal Specialist. Now he is my Only Dr. After a couple of Decades now, I could never find a Dr. I have Sincere Trust, Faith, and Respect in.

Great Dr.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Bressler is a great doctor. They are a small independent office and he really knows his stuff! You may have to leave a message but the office is good about getting back to you. They also have a patient portal that allows you to send messages or request appointments which is nice. Dr. Bressler always gives you his full attention he really cares about his patients.

Posted on September 9th, 2012

Dr. Bressler has been my main doctor for 16 years. I would follow him anywhere. I've known of some of his patients who sometimes go elsewhere for any given reason& they all go back to him because he's the best & most caring doctor I know of.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on May 17th, 2010

I've been to several doctors trying to get help. Dr. Bressler has been awesome. Very caring and helpful. He's a doctor that cares about his patients and wants to help. Initial appointment was scheduled a few weeks out but I kept calling for cancellations and they were able to get me in sooner which was great. The staff is really nice too. Definitely would recommend.

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Good Doc knows his stuff, is very professional and very detailed.

Posted on November 23rd, 2017