Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott A Burgstahler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Scott A Burgstahler has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Scott A Burgstahler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Burgstahler is great. Has a great bedside manner, takes time with you, and seems very interested in you as a person. His nurse is rude and unhelpful. His staff seems unable to do anything other than follow a set procedure on everything. If you go in and you're in a hurry, too bad. Sit and wait, even if you just need to give the nurse a quick piece of information. It's maddening. Forms that get faxed to them somehow fail to make it into your file so have to be faxed multiple times. Things requiring immediate action don't get acted upon for days and not without constant prodding by you. It's too bad, because he is a great doctor.
Dr. Burgstahler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Scott A Burgstahler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsScott A Burgstahler Md, 1125 N Division Ave, Sandpoint, ID
Dr. Scott A Burgstahler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandpoint, ID.