Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Scott L Busch
Dr. Scott L Busch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Busch is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus, Lourdes Medical Center and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott L Busch has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Scott L Busch has the following 17 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Scott L Busch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
As a patient, I had no issues with Dr. Busch. His Billing Department is another issue. After providing the department with insurance information, I received an invoice 2 years past date of service for additional payment. (2 YEARS!!!) I was then threatened with having this information sent to a collection agency because of their incompetence. (2 YEARS!!!). If I exhibited this level of arrogance and treated my customers this way, I would expect to be fired. I wonder what the results will be after this review. ANSWER. Nothing!!!!
went in with ear pain. he looked in my ears and down my throat. then said i had to go see another dr. he was shocked when i demanded my $125 back that i had to pay BEFOERE i went in to see him. i kiddingly said to girl at the desk he must not have much faith in himself to ask for payment up front. he is rude, obnoxious, and condescending. and clueless.
Dr. Busch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1979
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Scott L Busch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO