Dr. Scott Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Russell?

Cancelled Appointment

Posted on July 17th, 2017

I had a new patient appointment with Dr. Russell that was scheduled 5 weeks prior. During that time I received appointment confirmations and a call regarding my information as a new patient. The day before the appointment I was called and told Dr. Russell had cancelled my appointment because it was a new patient appointment and that he would not see me unless I rescheduled. New patient appointments were now being scheduled 4 months out. Very unprofessional and disappointing.

Projects Assistant

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I thought Dr. Russell to be very courteous and intelligent.

Posted on February 1st, 2016

He doesn't ever know how to help me. Always sends me to a specialist. I was wanting a physician who could coordinate my information so I would not have so many people doing their own thing. It is too confusing.

Posted on October 10th, 2014