Dr. Scott Capustin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Scott Capustin?

If you want a great pulmonologist , Dr. Capustin is it!

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Once in a while, you find a doctor who is just wonderful, caring and spot-on with his diagnosis. He saved my life. His office staff is wonderful as everyone in his employ is just as nice. Never have to wait long, maybe 5 minutes. He is the best and I have had asthma for years and I have been going only there.

watch out

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr Capustin may be good with his private patients but he is clearly doesn't care about hospital pts assigned to him. He saw me for 30 secs each day and didn't check my record from the day before or even ask my nurse about any changes. He didn't know I had a problem only 4 hrs before he saw me. When I told him my concerns he barely listened and rushed out. I fired him and would never recommend him to anyone. Everyone deserves good medical care. Thirty sec visits should be insurance fraud.

Posted on December 14th, 2013

Wonderful and caring doctor

Watch out for Sue

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Doctor Scott Capustin is a great lung doctor but watch out for the witch he has working there-Sue. Nasty beyond belief on the phone, refuses to put messages through and is quick to hang up on you if you set her off. If your lungs are bad or if you need high blood pressure, make an appointment here but make sure you ask for Sue!

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Excellent Doctor, Listens to what his patients are saying, Provides ample time and concern, Accurately Diagnoses Patients, Professional Friendly Staff. Excellent Plus+++++

Decent Doctor; does not adequately control his office staff

Posted on June 7th, 2011

The doctor's care is good, accurate and helps to maintain and improve my lung/breathing health. The women at the front desk are sometimes courteous and helpful, but can be officious and even nasty. They certainly do not try to be extra helpful and REFUSE to call in a new scrip so that it is waiting when I get to the pharmacist.

Health Care - an oxymoron?

Posted on September 17th, 2009

I couldn't get an appt with Dr. Capustin, I could be dead or permanently damage my heart if I waited that long. It took over 3 weeks for a response after 1st sleep study,(instead of the 1 week we were told). Then I needed to make an adjustment on my appointment time, and they wanted to push me off another month, yelled at me for having the audacity to have a career and the need to make a living,(not to mention pay for all this abuse) and hung up on me. I get more care about my well being from my mechanic. How did medicine get to be so corporate that quality of life is not an issue. If an office can't handle the quantity of patients it has, then it should be forced to out source or increase staff for the sake (and possibly life) of its patients. If I showed this lack of sense of urgency towards any client in my business, I would be done in a month.

Posted on October 18th, 2017