Dr. Scott L Carrington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott L Carrington?

Dr. Scott Carrington

When my husband had cancer Dr. Carrington was his general physician. Dr. Carrington treated my husband with the utmost dignity and compassion. He not ...

Dr Carrington takes the time to discuss your concerns without making you feel there is a rush to get to the next paient. You feel more confident that he is looking out for your best health interests.

Love Him

I love this guy. Definitely the best and most accessible Doctor I have had in years. He never makes you feel like he is rushed, and he is very kind and takes time to listen. I have referred a ton of people to him and they all love him too. I just wish he would cover the hospital rather than use the hospitalist service.

Great doc!

Dr. Carrington cares for his patients, spends time explaining things, and does a fine job finding the root of the problems. Hope he has a long career!

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Carrington.

The best thing he does is treat you like a partner in your health. I don't like being talked down to or treated like I shouldn't help make informed decisions about my care. I have never felt that way with him. Great Doctor. Wait times SUUUUCK there though...bring something to do. Staff upfront and on the phone is either adequate or crabby, never exceptional, but worth the wait and the so-so service up front to see Dr. Carrington.

We like him.

My family goes to Dr. Carrington. He is really good with the kids and speaks on their level. He takes time to listen to us and seems very caring and genuine. I like that we don't wait but a few minutes in the waiting area where all the sick people are. Its not a very long wait time at all, compared to some doctors who make you wait an hour. I would and do recommend Dr. Carrington to everyone I know.

Thought he was good until...

I had to see him for a check-up on some blood work and he chastized me for not coming back when I was told to 9 months prior. Now, I am sometimes forgetful but I was pretty sure I went in for my bloodwork, but he said there was no record. I'd had a pretty rough/busy time so I just thought I was thinking of a different appointment. Well, when I went to the lab to get my bloodwork done, the lab tech and I were talking and she found my lab results from the appointment that Dr. Carrington said I didn't keep that I actually did. On top of that, I went in for back pain and told him that it was different back pain than I had experienced before. He ordered an xray of my back which really didn't show anything but some narrowing between some discs. When I had to call for bloodwork and xray results, they didn't even mention my back pain-which was getting worse. I had to bring it up. The RN put me on hold and talked to Dr. Carrington who told me I just pulled a thigh muscle-this pain had been there for over a month. I refered myself to an ortho doc who ordered an MRI and the dx was bulging disc pressing again my nerve causing severe sciatic nerve pain. A lot of time was wasted and it could have proven to be much worse had I not refered myself. Needless to say, I fired him as my doctor.

Dr. Carrington is awesome. He treats our family just like he would his own family. We trust him completely!

Recommending Dr. Carrington

Our family enjoys having Scott Carrington as our family physician.