Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott E Casper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Scott E Casper has the following 27 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Pelvic Exam
- Vulvar Cancer
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Pain
- Laser Hair Removal
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Scott E Casper has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott E Casper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
After a D&C I had complications. I called him for three weeks and he kept blowing me off. I had increasing bleeding, wouldn't stop. By the third week when I feeling horrible I called again and he got an attitude with me. I asked for my records to go see someone else and they gave me a hard time. He called me with his tail between his legs..." YOU"RE LEAVING ME? " Then he decides I need to be seen immediately. When I got there he actually sat there and cried, told me he was sorry, I need an emergent Hysterectomy ASAP I won't stop bleeding. I had his associate to it. SHe was fabulous. BY time I got to the hospital I was hemmorhaging. NEVER WILL I GO SEE HIM AGAIN.
Dr. Casper is the most caring and professional doctor I have ever had. I highly recommend him! He always gets back to patients in a timely manner and he is very helpful. It is evident that he loves his job and take his patients very seriously. Dr. Casper delivered my first baby and it was a wonderful experience. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Dr. Casper!
Dr. Casper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Scott E Casper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott E Casper, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Branford, CT, in this video.
Dr. Scott E Casper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Branford, CT.