Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Changchien
Dr. Scott Changchien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA, with another office in Oxnard, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Changchien is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, Ojai Valley Community Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Changchien has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
He didn't want to help me with my problems. He basically just gave me drugs. he didn't monitor me on them as they can be very dangerous if not monitored and he gave me the name of a drug and told me to research the drug and tell him if i wanted to take it instead of him informing me on it and let me know what the benefits and risks were.
Dr. Changchien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Community Memorial Hospital
Centers for Family Health
38 Years Experience
Chung Shan Medical University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Scott Changchien accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Changchien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.