Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Scott C Changchien
Scott C Changchien is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA, with another office in Oxnard, CA. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Scott C Changchien has 2 locations
138 W Main St
Ventura, CA 93001
2921 Saviers Rd
Oxnard, CA 93033
Book Online Now
Scott C Changchien has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Scott C Changchien has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Scott C Changchien is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Scott C Changchien - Posted on March 20th, 2012
Took very good care of me and my baby! Made me feel cared for by a professional medical doctor.
Patient not his priority
Self-verified patient of Scott C Changchien - Posted on November 3rd, 2011
He didn't want to help me with my problems. He basically just gave me drugs. he didn't monitor me on them as they can be very dangerous if not monitored and he gave me the name of a drug and told me to research the drug and tell him if i wanted to take it instead of him informing me on it and let me know what the benefits and risks were.
Self-verified patient of Scott C Changchien - Posted on March 29th, 2011
Scott C Changchien Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Scott C Changchien is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.