Dr. Scott A Cherne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Cherne?

Professional, Excellent Service and Care

From my very first visit the service and care exceeded any expectations I may have had. Professional, explained every step before, during and after all procedures. Each staff member was well educated made sure I understood and answered any questions clearly in a language I understood. Always on time, friendly, reassuring. Five stars!

not good

cararact surgery went wrong

I was especially pleased and intrigued with Dr. Cherne's suggestion to include non-prescription nutritional supplements to assist my vision recovery. His advice was invaluable and it worked!

Fabulous experience. Very professional, not stuffy or too familiar. Best group in Lane Co.

He did my husband's cataract surgeries and did an excellent job.

I would consult first with many questions

At first I thought the office would be well managed as the staff seemed very nice...then after waiting hours for the dr to come in I realized there's a problem. Both times I saw this physician he was running no less than 2 hours late. No one came in the room to tell us why we're waiting...we he did suggest a laser surgery to relieve eye pressure for my right eye I knew he hadn't done the proper testing first. I've had a genetic issue since birth so I'm very educated as to what is safe for my vision... I sent him a letter of my disappointment regarding his mismanaged time and lack of proper testing for my case. No reply. I felt he might be a Lens Jockey...one who can make good money off surgeries. I did seek another opinion and so grateful I did...I'd use caution...

Dr. Scott A Cherne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.