Dr. Scott K Clulow Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Scott K Clulow?

Great doctor !

Always caring , patient, open mindedness and smart . Couldn't ask for a better family practice Doc . Dr.Clulow has cared for my mom and me since he opened his practice. We are very lucky to have found him and his fine staff .

Dr Clulow has been my Dr for the past 9 years and dont want any other Dr

The staff at this practice is very rude. The office hours are minimal and the on call service is very uncooperative.

stay away

Dr Clulow and his office is very poor. The front office is largely in disarray most of the time. It will take 3-4 phone calls to resolve any issue and you can forget any chance of a phone call being returned. The practice moves to a new building almost every year making it difficult to even find where he is. Dr. Clulow’s application of medicine is so cautious and lacking in knowledge of the current medical literature to be dangerous. I have been treated by DOs before and had confidence in their training, but in this case the lack of MD training is a serious deficiency. To be sure, he has a kind bedside manner. However, my experience is that he treats your medical issues through the lens of significant biases and when these are challenged you will see a stubbornness that is impossible to overcome. Giving this doctor a 1 rating is overly generous.

Personality

I previously wrote & gave an outstanding review for Dr. Clulow. I strongly wish to change that. Dr. Clulow can go from the nicest person to the most awful in a New York minute. It's like he has 2 personalities. He can be VERY VERY ABUSIVE!. I'm actually afraid of him. His change of behavior so quickly is VERY frightening. I'm 73 years old & he has screamed & frightened me more than once. Watch out. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Dr. Clulow just opened practice when my husband and I came to live in FL - we have continued seeing him and always rely on his care. He takes a wholistic approach to treating us.

Wonderful caring physician

Dr. Clulow has treated me for the past 9 years for fibromyalgia, among other GP problems. He always takes time to answer all my questions and explain in detail, when asked, anything specific. He is concerned about my medications and recently told me I needed to get off Ambien, as I was taking two other medications at bedtime. I did so, reluctantly, and I am no longer as forgetful as I was. He's the best and I truly appreciate his care.

dr.clulow is a very caring and concern person,his staffwill help you at anytime.